What you’ll be doing…
As the Senior Client Services Coordinator, you will be responsible for the post-sales relationship with the client; overseeing the operational health of Verizon Services from delivery through lifecycle support. You will be responsible to directly manage internal & external resources to deliver services and maintain their compliance with customer contractual commitments. Managing reporting and financial management relative to contractual commitment and SLA’s including billing setup and optimization will also be part of your overall responsibility.
Producing standard network performance reports for review with customers:
- Ensuring SLA compliance as required by contract and providing reporting as required by the customer. When SLAs are not met and credits are required, providing necessary documentation to the CSM.
- Partnering with the CSM on all service reviews with the customer.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Two or more years of relevant customer service work experience.
- ITIL V3 Foundation certification.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification.